At Hagerstown Elementary, sixth grade is a pivotal year. In addition to learning the sixth grade curriculum, students spend the year in preparation for their transition to Hagerstown Junior/Senior High School. In sixth grade:
- students have lockers, rotate classes for each subject and are presented with middle school curriculum.
- students have the opportunity to participate in Reality Store, Science Fair, and College Go Week.
- students can tryout for a competitive Math Bowl Team.
- students have the opportunity to train and participate in the Indianapolis Mini Marathon.
Meet your Teacher
- Julie Arnoldjarnold@nettlecreek.k12.in.us
- Paula Keeslingpkeesling@nettlecreek.k12.in.us
- Dottie Shedddshedd@nettlecreek.k12.in.us
- Jamie Campbell765.firstname.lastname@example.org