Fifth Grade Curricular & Instructional Program Offerings:
- DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) program is presented to all 5th grade classes by the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department.
- Energizing Indiana is a science unit that is used to teach students the importance of conserving energy and resources. The students each receive a kit for home that includes many home tools such as: light bulbs, a shower head, and a faucet filter.
- 5th graders participate in the Junior Achievement program where they learn about business and economics from a community volunteer.
- Students are elected and participate in Student Council.
- Students participate in the Science Fair.
- Students have the opportunity to try-out for and participate in the 5th/6th grade Math Bowl.
- The state fair is held at the end of the year to explore the 50 states as presented by the 5th grade students.
Meet your Teacher
- Erin Doerstler765.email@example.com
- Tina Limburg765.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belinda Locke765.email@example.com
- Brittany Hendersonbhenderson@nettecreek.k12.in.us